Nickel-Titanium flaring rotary file to open the root canal. Diameter at the tip no. 25 – Taper at the tip : .12 - Length : 15mm.
Recommended use : 300 to 500 RPM – Torque limit 1.5 N cm.
NEONITI C1 is a nickel-titanium rotary file intended to open the root canals. Its variable changing profile displays a combination of axial and tangential edges which lead to immediately feeling its efficiency and lack of screwing in effect. It is easy and intuitive to use and compatible with all endodontic methods.
- Sharp cutting edges
- Increasing flexibility
- Built-in abrasive properties
- Frontal and tangential edges
- Cutting efficiency spread along the blade
- To be used only in continuous rotation
- Exclusive combination of a harder surface and a softer core
- Safe in use
- Quality of the result
- No screwing in effect
- Enhanced cutting speed
- Effective removal of debris
- Compatible with all others endodontic methods
- Appropriate both for initial treatment and retreatment